The Greek Language
Language in general is a multi-powered communication medium since it allows a person to express their simplest and most complex daily needs. It is with language that we express our feelings, ideas and ideals and everyday information exchange. With language friendships and relationships between people can flourish stemming from initial introductions.
It is with language that we can also externalise this other integral part of our being, our thoughts, and our imagination. And let us not forget that every feat of mankind developed first in someone’s imagination.
More than that, a second language has a lot to offer in widening the scope and agility of a person’s mind. This language can be Greek, for it carries the glorious and unprecedented history of the Hellenes and their unequivocally positive impact to the establishment of western civilisation..
In order to learn a language thoroughly one must start early in life. The mind then develops in such a way where it can accept complex and powerful stimuli for the child. Zenon aims to stimulate the brain with positive culture and identity building experiences.
Below we provide some links to this website’s pages where there are several resources and how to’s:
- How to ensure Zenon emails end up in the inbox folder (in case you suspect you’re not receiving Zenon’s emails)
- Student stationery required for each class and year
- Newsletters sent to parents by Zenon Education
- School Calendar for the current year
- How to enable Greek fonts on your Windows PC and get a free Greek spell-checker for Microsoft Office